Friday, October 7, 2011

we have house mates coming


n
So as many of you know or have experienced, I've been on a big sales kick selling the Big Island. I believe the Big Island is a special place and have encouraged many people to pray about moving here (either temporary to give it a shot, or more permanent). Well we found out this past week that my cousin (pretty much sister) and her husband are taking a leap of faith and moving out here for a year. They bought their one way tickets ( for about $315, an amazing deal) and are going to call the Big Island home for a year. I'm so proud of them as I watch them take this crazy step in life. There's a lot not figured out, but they believe God will bless their year here with incredible provision, and I can't wait to see Him provide! (Their picture is above). So November 30 we have housemates...and are currently looking for a house to complete the picture. I tell ya, housing on the Big Island is a lot more affordable shared, now its just finding that perfect home:)

Anyhoo, pretty exciting news. Just thought I'd share:)

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. You guys are Fun, Wild and Crazy all at the same time...newlyweds...doing life together with newlyweds. It WILL Be a Special time in all your lives..enjoy the time...because...it WILL go fast !!! Keep a picture journal for your memories. How Fun...excited for and with you. :)

    ReplyDelete