Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A SURPRISE


















Finally I get to share this with you! For about a month, Christina (david's sister) and family were planning on coming to Hawaii to surprise David. Obviously, I had to keep my mouth shut so not to ruin the surprise, and I did!
On October 12, I got David to the airport. I told him I needed to pick up something for Casey (my boss). Little did he know, he was about to be shocked. The "something" I picked up was a car seat, and when he got out of the car to help me put it in the backseat, there was Bella, Pablo and Christina standing there. I've never seen him so surprised!
We went wakeboarding on the Pacific Ocean, spent lots of time at the beach, went to a coffee farm, visited with some awesome Hilo friends, and ate yummy food...it was a very packed 6 days! We loved spending time with them, and were so thankful they could make the trip over with a little 15 month old. I tell ya, little Bella stole our hearts. What a precious little girl as you can probably see from the pictures. Bella loved the water (takes after her aunty), and at 15 months old attempted to body board in some medium size waves with dad. She loved every minute of it. I think she'll be a kiteboarder someday:)

Well, now we are back to routine. The boat is back in the water, however, I'm praying the phones ring a bit more.
I have my "trial" for October 25. I've been advised by an attorney to plead guilty. A tough decision for me since I don't believe I was going that speed, but since I don't feel like paying 3000 dollars for an attorney...its a lose situation at court. Going to trial will only irritate the judge, pleading guilty, may allow me to get the minimum charges. All I have to say, I'm glad I have Jesus as my attorney at the Ultimate trial, Judgement Day. To stand before God and give an account for my life without Jesus by my side...now that's scary. I would appreciate prayers of peace.

Haley and Andrew are moving out here in November. David and I are starting to look for 3 bedroom homes that allow a kitty cat. I also found out, Rachael Scribner, a friend from high school is moving to Kona to be a leader at YWAM. Wow, God is good!! Please help us pray for the ideal house in the ideal location (I have no idea, but He does)

Well...that's all for now! Would love to hear from you all.

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment