Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Visitation from the folks


Aloha family and friends,
So sorry it's been a while since you heard from us, we were busy with my parents being here. Yes, that's right, another visit from Momma and Pappa Waliszewski. (They now inherited the names Grandme and Grandpy as they are grandparents of our kitty cat which my mom thinks is pregnant...which would then make them great grandparents at the age of 50 something if indeed a spade kitty can be pregnant with kittens...hmmm...stay tuned).

Well my parent's first day here in Hawaii was quite adventurous, as I brought them out on the boat to swim with dolphins. That day happened to be the day our power steering broke and we were stranded about 20 miles down the coast from our boat harbor. Our 3 hour tour turned out to be about a 5 hour tour as we waited to be rescued from a fellow tour boat. Yes, 17 of us stuck on a 30 ft boat for 3 hours is very interesting. Fortunately, the dolphins decided to hang with us most of the day. To redeem ourselves, we invited all our passengers for another complimentary trip (parents included) and everyone got a spectacular day swimming with the wild dolphins.

David was excited to have my folks her for many reasons, one being that he could eat again. We feel so blessed when they come to visit, as we do get to go out to eat a little more than usual. Instead of mac and cheese, or spam musubi...David and I were treated to yummy meals:) It was a special treat.

And yes, they did get to see me kite. I actually had one of my best kiting days while they were here, and was really excited they could be a part of that day:) Ok, dad...your next...

David and I are coming up on 2 years being married!! YAY! This past year has been a tough year, but God is faithful and has seen us through the thick and thin. And right behind that is my bday...yay! I love August:)

Well it's been a busy week. We are all sold out on trips for the rest of the week...whew!
Praise God. Be praying for David, he is being looked at for a leadership role at Target...what a blessing that would be!

Can't wait to hear from my brother who has been at boot camp all month. Trevor-I'm proud of you!!

Would love to hear from you at kelsey.poole09@yahoo.com

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment