Sunday, July 3, 2011

Proof!




Here I've been telling you all that I've spent long hours at the beach learning how to kiteboard. Well, my wonderful hubby did take footage today, and I now have a little something to show you...So please enjoy this short video of Kelsey kiteboarding (btw, I'm in the Pink kite).

I also posted a pic of our kitty. We have renamed our cat Kapule which means from the prayer. In short, our pussy cat was an answer to prayer. Our God even cares about the little things like a rat problem:) Kapule, I may have mentioned before is part dog. She crawls into bed with us and snuggles next to mainly me. She follows me all around the house, and she really enjoys having a conversation of meows. She truly owns the place, and will tell us when she is hungry, wants attention, or needs to be petted. So far, no rats...she's a keeper.


God has been so good. This week we had full boats loads of 16-19 pax 6 out of the 7 days this week. I feel so blessed, and believe God is piecing together the trips so perfectly. David worked for me today, as I am taking a certification course to be a Substitute Teacher in the state of Hawaii. My next couple Saturdays and a few nights along the way I have to complete a 30 hr course...yuck! But it is great to have a hubby that is so willing to help me out. I did ask him, "Does the boat feel like work?". His answer..."no". It truly is such a great job, my office...the ocean!
As for the class, I figured it will be good to have something to fall back on when the tourist season gets a little slow (Sept, first two weeks in December especially).

Currently, David and I have been trying a church here in Hawaii. It's known as the Stone Church and historically was the first church ever built in Hawaii. Please help us pray for God's will in a church. Although we believe in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, we do desire a good Christian fellowship to be encourged and challenged in our walk with Jesus.

Well, looking forward to seeing my folks in 2 weeks from tomorrow!!

Leave a comment or email me at kelsey.poole09@yahoo.com for feedback from any of our posts.

Aloha ke Akua,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment