Tuesday, February 2, 2010

blue skies and sunshine

Aloha friends and family,
Just an update from Hilo Hawaii. We ended up not getting the house. It was the cutest little house, however, when we took Art (friend and sub parent in Hawaii) to go see it, he said that give it one earthquake and the house will be a tumbling. So we withdrew our bid. We know God has something else in store in His timing. But isn't it interesting that something so beautiful and good on the outside, can be so unsturdy and ugly in reality. It can relate to Christianity. We can look so good on the outside, but in reality we can be so dirty and shaky on the inside. Hmmm just an interesting thought!

I'm sure enjoying my new client at work. She's taught me more these past couple weeks than I've taught her. We'll see what the future has in store.

David is staying busy. He took a Sabbath yesterday, very much needed and went running, beach, and diving. Very healthy for the spirit, mind and body.

I'll have him post a picture of the crazy fish he caught!

Well g2g, love you all. I'll be in Colorado the 15-21 in Feb...


No comments:

Post a Comment