Tuesday, February 16, 2010






Aloha everyone!

Just a quick update from my seminar to post some pics from O'ahu thus far. Hope you all enjoy!

Kelsey and I spent some time here on O'ahu for Valentines since I had this seminar and she was travelling back to see family in Colorado. Other than Honolulu side, I really enjoy being on this island.
This seminar has been really good so far. I feel that this idea of true, transformational discipleship is what I have been longing for and desiring to do. I am really seeking the Spirit as to how it needs to be done, but that will come.
Hopefully I will get some more time to post some long awaited pics from when the Waliszewski's were out, as we visited Hapuna and Waipio Valley that I finally put on the computer.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment