Friday, December 2, 2011

Our New Home....number 5



d



Aloha,
So we have moved into our 5th place on the Big Island found in the beautiful community of Waikoloa Village. We also have extended our family to Haley and Andrew Hendrickson (my cousin/sis and her hubby). We all thought we would give this idea of community living a shot. So far...we love it!
I must say, that when they first arrived, they had this "deer-in -the-headlights-look" about them. To suddenly up and move from your homestate to a brand new state/ at one time a different country...talk about CHANGE. However, after a good night of sleep they seemed to wake up refreshed and not so overwhelmed. To read about their experience (and for WAY better pictures as Haley is a photographer), check their blog out at:

hendricksonsinhawaii.blogspot.com

Haley's first day on the boat will be tomorrow with me as we Swim with Dolphins with 15 guests~ Looking forward to having her on board.

Andrew is hoping for a job with Aflac...however...a job opened up with our competitor Whale Watch boat...hmm?? A spy maybe??:)

Kapule seems to have adjusted well. This outdoor kitty thing is quite new for her, and she will squawk about it for a while. However, today I haven't seen her since this AM, so she may be out exploring her new territory...i hope. I tell you its been more of an adjustment for me...wait til we have kids...I'll be a nervous wreck! Mom and Dad, don't know how you did it!

Speaking of mom and dad, my folks and Trevor show up in 16 days! They'll be spending 11 days with us on the Big Island...and I may or may not have a surprised up my sleeve for them:)

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for praying for us as this adventure continues!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment