Sunday, December 11, 2011











Merry Christmas. Just today, David and I were talking about this whole "politically correct" movement saying "Happy Holidays". I encourage you, no matter the "politics" never take Christ out of Christmas. How easily we forget how much this little baby changed history. How much this little baby came to change our lives, if we let Him.

Well an update on our lives...
A little shout-out to my hubby who has blown me away this week. Besides working a 39.5 hr week at Target, he changed the spark plugs on my car and fixed my window wiper fluid device:)
He also spray painted our dining table a brown, no longer its original ugly cream color. He currently is making a homemade pizza and bread which friends of ours, the Perkins, taught him to make on Monday during our trip to Hilo. Not sure what has gotten into my husband, but I'm loving it! Call him cook, mechanic, and painter.

Thanks to my aunt, Haley's mom, we have a little Christmas tree which we have decorated. I don't think it will ever feel like Christmas here in Hawaii.

Haley, on Saturday, saw her first whale on our boat, Adventure X Rafting. Starting Dec 20, we are stopping dolphins and switching to Whale Watching...something we are very excited about! Witnessing these 80,000 lb animals breach, is absolutely incredible!

Well may you draw closer to Jesus this Christmas season!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment