Saturday, November 19, 2011

We are moving...again!

Well, as always a lot has happened in the past few weeks. Time flew by, and I didn't realize that 3 weeks had passed since my last post. Yes, David and I are still alive and well, just continuing to live this adventure called...LIFE.

So, as stated in the title, we are moving...again. This will be our 6th place to have lived since we moved to Hawaii. Just call us house-hoppers. From our last move, almost everything is still in boxes since we knew it was only going to be a temporary place. We have signed a 6 month lease (with potential for a year), and are moving into a 3 bedroom house in an area called Waikoloa on the Big Island. My cousin/sister and her hubby will be moving here on the 30th of Nov, and we'll be sharing the house with them. A new chapter in life for both couples, and a chapter that we are very much looking forward to. Haley and I always talked about living together, we just didn't know it would be with our husbands...in Hawaii...working on a whale watching and dolphin swim adventure boat...Wow, God is good!

So come visit!! We'll have an extra room.

Nothing too new to report work wise. David and I are both continuing to love our jobs and God is stretching us to be management material:)

My folks come to visit in 4 weeks along with my brother, a Senior at Notre Dame btw. Looking to go to Law school after college. It will be great to have a lawyer in the family.

Haven't kited in about 3 weeks. Let's just say there are several grumpy kiters on the Big Island right now. We need some wind. Blow Makani blow!!

David and I had access to a condo for a couple days. We invited our friends, Art and Donna, to come over and spend some time resting and relaxing. What great fellowship. Although this condo is 10 minutes away, it was a great retreat from the "norm" of life.

I am about to finish out my sentencing of a suspended license. *sigh* Can I just say, I am a lucky gal to have such a great hubby. Not once did David complain about taking me to work at 5:30 am, or picking me up after his work and being late to hockey. I tell you, if roles were reversed, I'm sure I wouldn't have been so gracious as he has been. (I'm working on that). I am a very blessed gal!

Well email me at kelsey.poole09@yahoo.com if you want our new address.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment