Wednesday, May 4, 2011

David's birthday













Shhhh....so it is David's May 13...and I need your help. It's been a tough couple months, especially for him...
Would you help me encourage and uplift him and speak truth in his life for this next year by writing a little birthday card or note.

Please nothing fancy...just a scrap piece of paper with some words and a 44 cent stamp will do! Words are powerful things. They can tear down, but they also can heal, restore, and lift back up.
It would mean the world to him...and to me:)

Send to:
David Poole
73-4366 Pukiawe St
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740


Thanks bunches. And don't delay...with Hawaii...if you send it tomorrow...it may make it in a week:) Thanks for helping me bless my hubby on his bday.

(lucky he doesn't go on our blog a whole lot, now I have to keep him off of it for a whole week...whew!)

No comments:

Post a Comment