Thursday, March 3, 2011

We love the water...Living Water...we want more









Well as you can tell from the pictures. We have been spending a lot of time on boats. I continue to whale watch and David, today, went on a fishing expedition with some friends. In fact, one of those friends goes by the name, Andrew Staal, and is currently visiting us from Mishawaka, Indiana. He was one of our interns this past summer, and it's been such a joy having him back. Oh, and by the way they caught 2 fish called Ahi or a type of Tuna and their estimated weight is a little less than 20 lbs each. Pretty proud of the boys bringing home the dinner:) As I type this, David's out cutting Ahi steaks. So guess what you have to look forward to Mom and Dad when you all come out here in a couple weeks?:) Poke! (it's a hawaiian dish that is made up of raw chunks of Ahi mixed with soy sauce and garlic/ or other types of seasoning...mmmm...I know your tummy is growling as you read this...haha).

Any news on a job for David, you ask? The answer is unfortunately "no". We need your prayers as he continues this job hunt. It is a scary time for us, but I have to know that God is in control. I continue to work 2 jobs...which I consider a blessing.

I believe God gave me Romans 4:20-21 this week. God is faithful and powerful to stay true to all His promises. Would you believe that with me?

Well, got to get up SUPER early to go whale watching...
Send us a letter, email, anything...we miss hearing from you all, and really truly would love to hear some encouraging words in a discouraging time.

Love you all,
Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Just wanted to write and say that I enjoy reading your blog updates. We are praying for you and that God will provide a job for David soon. Hope you are well! Blessing and many hugs!

    ReplyDelete