Tuesday, August 10, 2010

i had a cool title, now I forgot it

It's back to work for David and I, well I guess David has been working but his work this summer has been hanging out with students up on top of Volcanos and at sandy beaches...I have a hard time considering that work:) This has been my first week back to work. For those of you who don't know, I chose to sub this Fall. Although the pay is inconsistent, I felt that was what God wanted me to do. Thankfully, he's been providing. Monday and Tuesday I subbed for 2 different clients. It has been absolutely exhausting, but I'm so thankful for the work. Tomorrow I'm trying out our Big Island bus system at 5 am to go kiteboarding on the other side of the island...we'll see how that goes. I have David on call to pick me up if I get stranded. And Thursday and Friday I sub for junior high and high school at a local Christian school, I'm so excited for that one.

David has been working diligently on developing curriculum and programs for this coming Fall. I'm excited for the things that God has in store for us and these students. Bring it on!!

Thanks for all the bday wishes. I had a very chill bday. After church we came home and relaxed all afternoon. In the evening we had some great friends over for dinner and a movie. Aww...what a life!  David gave me an incredible foot rub as we watched Covert Affairs on the computer (interesting show btw).

Prayer Requests:
Direction, especially in my life
Sub-opportunites for me
David (has had a continuous sinus thing going on, and chooses not to go see a doctor)
The youth ministry (I believe God will lead you in how to pray for that) we need ALOT of prayer!
Kiteboarding (going on lesson 3, but most importantly I want to see the Big Island kiteboarders kiting for Jesus)
Finances to get to Colorado for Christmas
And as always, divine appointments and anointed conversations.

Please email us your prayer requests:
kelsey.poole09@yahoo.com
david.poole09@gmail.com

Thank you friends and family,
Love you all,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment