Thursday, November 5, 2009

promised pictures






These pictures are of the Harvest Festival that HMC did as an alternative to Halloween, David and I dressed up as an "old married couple" getting him back for a comment he made to a member at HMC that we were an old married couple. Many people didn't even recognize him first glance, it was pretty funny.

Also, a couple of the pics are from when my mom was out here mid October. I mentioned in an earlier blog that we went to a Kona hotel and watched people swim with the dolphins. It was awesome. So the gray thing in the water...that's a dolphin. Compliments of David's iphone

And another pic of my handsome husband on the beach...on a white sand beach mind you. They only have those in Kona.
BTW (I'm using that a lot lately...it takes a while for these to post)

No comments:

Post a Comment