Tuesday, September 22, 2009

kelsey gets her driver's license





Aloha
Just a quick update...1)we are still waiting for the final decision from the insurance, it's out of our control now 2) we are still looking for a car (maybe 2, depending on the decision from the insurance) and 3) we are now looking at either renting or buying a house closer to hilo.

Great news! I passed the Hawaii written driving test! I have a Hawaii driver's license in my married name...isn't that crazy?!
Now I'm trying to get everything changed over to my married name, it's so strange not to sign my name Waliszewski. Signing for my driver's license, I almost signed Kelsey Waliszewski...oops!

Prayer requests
I have a job interview tomorrow with TIFFE, a family enhancement center geared toward children with autism. I am currently studying all about autism in hopes to get the job. From what I know, it would be part time and a way to use my education. If I don't get the job, I had two job interviews at the local Starbucks here. I think they went well, I'm just waiting to hear back from them. So it seems like a few hopefuls at the moment, but I'm itching to work.

Finding a car (or 2)

Finding a rental in Hilo, or a house!

Each week HMC youth is getting bigger, which is awesome! Prayers for us, youth leaders, pastors, elders, students, parents!


Praises
Job interviews! Hoping to nail a job by the end of the week

David and I continue to learn the art of communication...trial and error...we are learning! But ultimately I have the best husband in the world, argue if you want, but I do:)

My madre comes out in mid-October! yeah for mommy time:)

Well that's all for now folks
Advancing His Kingdom,
David and Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment