Tuesday, September 14, 2010

back from Colorado

Hello all! Just a quick update, I'll write more later.
I just came back from a 5 day trip to Colorado! The reason I went was to mow my parent's acreage, however after the 6 hours of mowing most days, I was able to surprise my two Grandmas, surprise my HS bf Kelsey Travis, and catch up with family and friends! I was so spoiled to see my niece who will be celebrating 8 weeks of life the 16th of this month, Bella...what a treat! She is SO cute, and the best, most content baby I have ever seen. I know Christina and Pablo are blessed parents! It was fun watching my dad be Grandpa Bob (or however that works:).

David is going to Thailand in two weeks. They are leaving the 28th of September and coming back Oct 8. If you can keep him in your prayers:
Safety
Finances
Contacts with the missionaries; possible mission trip for summer 2011
Learning the culture, housing, transportation, food to bring students
Connection with the men going on the trip
Rest
Clarity from God about many life issues
Re fueling from the Holy Spirit
And for us (Lisa and I ) who will be running the youth group while he is gone:)

Thanks...I'll be posting more next week...but just wanted to give you a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment