Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday: Enter...Jesus











These pictures are taken by 2 of our students...I wish we could take these kind of pictures but we are so grateful for all the pics taken by our students


Can you believe it is Palm Sunday? Easter or Resurrection Sunday more appropriately named is a week away. It is so easy to be swept away into our own business, and let another Resurrection Sunday pass. Instead I pray that you allow this week to be a launching point that radically changes your life. You may already know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, make sure He's Lord over your life. You may already know Him as Lord, make sure you know Him as Savior. You can't have one without the other. Even those who know Christ and having been walking with Him, can still die to things about themselves and know Him in a more deep and intimate way.

Our students at SONLIFE have been working hard at dramas, signing, hulas that all point to Jesus Christ being Savior. We pray that the Holy Spirit solidifies the Lordship in all of our lives as well.

Well David and I had a great time with my Grandma. We were able to show her little bits of our lives in Hilo. My folks left yesterday all nice and toasted. We keep trying to convince them to move out here. But believe it or not, as of now, they do not have another trip planned yet...that could change in the matter of seconds.

Yesterday we had a huge Garage Sale/Car Wash and raised almost $1200. We of course need a lot more trying to send almost 20 people, however, God is providing in some incredible ways and we are so thankful for the parents who are helping plan large group fundraising opportunities.

This week should be a little less busy (I always think that, and it never is the case). I'm trying to get over a head cold...yuck! I think this is the first time I have been really sick in our marriage, and I have an amazing husband who has been waiting on me hand and foot which I am so thankful for and I think has led to my speedy recovery. David and I are going to help take care of our friend's mother/mother in law (for Art). Art and Donna are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary and we have the privilege of being with Mamacita while they are gone, we are looking forward to that. After they get back we move to another house where we will be chilling with some of our youth students while their parents are in Oahu. Not babysitting (because they are old enough to take care of themselves) but what a wonderful opportunity to spend some time together with 2 of our students.

We are very blessed! We pray you are too!
Let us know what God has been doing in your life
kelsey.poole09@yahoo.com
david.poole09@gmail.com

David and Kelsey


1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! Thank you so much, it helps me connect so much more with what your doing. Let's catch up again sometime soon. Kory & I are praying for your ministry. Looks like God is doing awesome things! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete