Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

Well, as many are getting blasted with freezing cold temperatures and in some cases snow , my family and I are sitting in a beautiful condo in sunny Kona watching for whales. I'm not telling you all this to brag, more to convince you to pay us a visit in the year 2010. We love visitors!
But really, it continues to be a blessing to be here in Hawaii, but really the blessing is that we are approaching Jesus' birthday, our Savior's birthday. I mean to fathom the importance of this particular baby, our Messiah, being born with purpose that directly affects every single person that has walked this earth or will walk this earth...wow, we are approaching a pretty fantastic day! And what's even cooler. no pun intended, is that no matter where we are, we can all celebrate this special day. So no matter where you are or who you are with, don't take for granted the amazingness of CHRISTmas Day!

Well, and for a little update on the Pooles...David and I took a 2-day Sabbath which was very much needed after 2 Christmas parties and an all night bowling event thingee on Friday. I didn't know bowling could be so much fun at 3 in the morning. It's was a very busy week, but we've been able to rest and relax and look toward finalizing some things for the youth group as well as enjoy family time since my entire family is out here to enjoy Hawaii~We have spent a lot of time on white sandy beaches. David, besides diving, has picked up the art of boogie boarding/body boarding, along with Trevor. They are body boarding machines! Trevor and I tried flying our mini kite yesterday too, however, the winds were too inconsistent we ended up putting it in the ocean and in a tree. Oh well, we'll try again later.
Well, I'll write more later and post pics soon. As David works, my poor husband, I'm off to the beach:) I'm awful...

Merry CHRISTmas!
Kelsey

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Poole family!! May you always see God's hand in everything you do!! Love u tons guys! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas guys! I wish I could be there on those sandy, white beaches right now too! It's great that you get to celebrate Christmas w/ your family though! Don't have too much fun! :D Praying 4 ya!

    ReplyDelete